Monday, August 30, 2010

Tall Oaks- Another 8 X 8 Layout

Hello there!
I have finished a few more 8 x 8. I bought the new "MAGIC" Scrapbook Program from Close To My Heart and I LOVE IT! It is a LO book containing fabulous interactive goodies on every page! This layout I made features a sliding journaling spot or a place to add another photo, simply by pulling the 'Handsome' tag back and forth. The new MAGIC Scrapbook Program is featured in the new CTMH Autumn/Winter Idea Book available Sept 1 and can be ordered on-line here!


 


List of Materials:

  1. Patterened Paper and 'Handsome' Tag- Hot off the Press

  2. Vellum Quote-Miscellaneous Stash

  3. Oak Leaf Stamp- Stampin' Up

  4. Stamped Image- Magnolia Edwin

  5. Markers- COPICS

  6. Blue and Green Brads-Miscellaneous Stash

  7. Cardstock- CTMH Cocoa
I am entering this LO in the following challenges:

Thanks for Stopping Bye!
Scrappy Mel




No comments:

Post a Comment