Monday, July 4, 2011

The Making of a Princess

Happy Sunday everyone. It is over-cast here. Not like yesterday which was scorching and was spent outside. Got a lot of weeds pulled in my flower beds. They are coming together nicely. I stopped by Extra Foods to look at their annuals. Poor pathetic looking plants. They are long past due for a transplanting. I didn`t pick any up however since it was just William and I with his wagon. Picked up some really cute "CARS" gardening gloves for William though.

On to my Layouts. This is another layout from my 20 page workshop. I took the time this morning to take pics of all of the dominican ones I have finished so far. Hopefully William will let me get a few posted. We`ll see....

The Making of a Princess:
Materials Used were.....
 Close To My Heart: Magnifique PP and Stckease, Clear Sparkles, Spray Pen with Create-a-Shade Pearl Paint and Chocolate, Lagoon re-inkers.
Making Memories: "Making" letters
Cricut: for all the rest of the letters




Thanks for stopping by. Happy Scrapping.
Mel

    1 comment: