Monday, June 28, 2010

Remembering...

Hello everyone,
Yes I have been away for awhile, but now I am back and hopefully July will be a quieter month-Yeah Right!
The following card I had started with a couple challenges in mind for last week, but I decided not to enter it in any. This was one of the hardest cards I have ever had to make. Yes it looks so simple, but it was the saying on the front that I couldn't seem to get right?  But when does a sympathy card ever say exactly what you want it to? It was for a colleague of mine whose 2 year old passed away. He truly was an angel.

I used all CTMH products for this. Oooh except the cricut I used to cut the Hearts with the Essentail Accents Carty.
  • Patterned Paper-Silouette
  • Cardstock-Twilight and Tulip (hearts)
  • Paper Flowers-Just Blooms
  • Brads-Twilight Cordoroy
  • Stamp Set-Angel Sent
  • Comfort Sentiment-Silouette My Stickease
Thanks for stopping by.  I'm trying out my new COPICS that I bought on-line, so hopefully I can get some cards done with them to post soon.
Have a great week!
Scrappy Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment