Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Birthday- A card for my sister

Here is a card I made last night after I locked myself in my craft room and FINALLY got my Cricut out of it's box.
I used the A Child's Year Cart, and all of the materials are from Close To My Heart.
B&T Paper- Grace Level 2 PP, CS-Twilight and Garden Green, Colonial White Grosgrain Ribbon, and last but definateyl not least, Whimsy and Wonder HeartFelt Die Collections. I love these felt shapes. And there are sooooo many  in each package.
The Challenges that this card fit into this week were:
Hope my Sister likes it!
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Happy Scrappin'!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love the children on it. I think your sister will love it :) Thank you for joining us at SSDS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your card alot. I like the cricut image you used too, it is perfect! Thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers this week.
    ~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card! Your sister will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Hope your Cricut stays out of the box. You did a fabulous job with it!

    ReplyDelete