Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mojo Monday # 140

Hello,
Once again I have locked myself in my craft room to finish this card for the Mojo Monday Challenge. This was a fun card to make. Do you know how long it has been since I have used patterned paper other than Close To My Heart? A very long, long time.
The striped paper is from "Laundry Line" by MME. Everything else with the exception of the red brads (which are misc finds) are from Cloe To My Heart.The other patterned paper is a white piece I stamped using the Stamp Sets: Say It In Style, Intrinsic Backgrounds, Botanical Borders, and Star Struck. I used Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf, Chocolate and Holiday Red ink pads. The cardstock is Cranberry. The Green "flag" tag is the reverse side of the striped paper.
The Strawberry is stamped using the New Fruitful Delight Stamp Set and then coloured in with Holiday Red and Cranberry markers. Then I added liquid glass to the strawberries, cut them out (once they dried over night) and then sponge squared them onto the same image stamped again.It was stamped in Clover Meadow and outlined in Olive.
 I used the Cricut and the Accent Essentials cart to get that circle accent with a brad in the middle. I also used 3 antiqued copper CTMH bitty brads. 
And I think that is it!
Can't wait to do more tomorrow! I think I have the house to myself for a few hours!
As always, thanks for visiting, and Happy Scrappin'
Scrappy Mel

2 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty...love the distressing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is just amazing and the layout works so perfectly! What a lovely balance of embellies and beautiful colours. Gorgeous card!

    Stay strong and crafty!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete