Saturday, May 29, 2010

Have a MOOvelous Birthday.

Hello again,
Well between 3 loads of laundry and some cleaning here and there, I have managed to get a card done while the boys are out and about.
This card turned out just like I had pictured when I started! And that never happens!

When I started I had 4 Challenges in mind which were:
As usual, all products used are Close To My Heart, except the ribbon- just Walmart 49cent stuff again.
I started out with the polka dot paper from the Silouette PP and instantly thought of cows. Luckily I had borrowed my mom's Animal Kingdom Cricut cartridge because I do not have a cow stamp yet.
The tree and grass were stamped with the Childhood Portrait SS, and the flowers with the Cottage Floral SS. I then added the Chocolate Bigger Brads to the flowers, the ribbon bow to the tail, the greeting and voila! Hee hee, it makes me smile anyway and hope you smile too when you see it.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Scrappin'
Scrappy Mel

13 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute ... cute!!!! Thanks for sharing with us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so cute! i like the brads in the centers of the flowers. thanks for playing along at cricutcardz :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this definitely made me smile. The sentiment is great. Love the brads in the middle of your flowers. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a moooving card! I love what you did with this fun character and the 3 flowers. Well done! Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very fun and moovelous! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CCC blog!
    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! Thanks for taking the FCCB challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What cute sunflowers and cow! Adorable card:) Thanks for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is great. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut
    ~Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soooooooo cute! love, love, LVOE that cow!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable is this.. You did a great job on this one!! You go girl..

    Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB1

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is just too cute...love the sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB! :)

    ReplyDelete